|Season -, Episode -|
|Air date||25 December 1995|
|Written by||Roy Clarke|
|Directed by||Harold Snoad|
Hyacinth and Richard arrive at the Church hall as Hyacinth organises a Pageant based on the English Civil War, with herself as Queen Henrietta Maria and Richard as Charles I. However, all of the volunteers supposedly taking part are unable to make it. At a last minute attempt to get the show off the ground, Hyacinth invites Onslow (to be a Roundhead), Daisy and Rose along with Bruce and Violet to participate. Later in rehearsals, however, Hyacinth falls foul of a stage accident.
- Hyacinth Bucket - Patricia Routledge
- Daisy Smith - Judy Cornwell
- Elizabeth Warden - Josephine Tewson
- Onslow Smith - Geoffrey Hughes
- Rose - Mary Millar
- Emmet Hawksworth - David Griffin
- Richard Bucket - Clive Swift
- The Vicar - Jeremy Gittins
- The Vicar's Wife - Marion Barron
- Mrs Moody - Una Stubbs
- Violet Morell - Anna Dawson
- Bruce - John Evitts
- Daddy Morrell - George Webb
- Shop Assistant - Miranda Kingsley
- Mr Crabtree - Tony Stuart
Vicar: "It was just a bump on the head, Mrs Bucket".
Hyacinth: "Tell God it's Bouquet!".
- This was the final episode of Keeping Up Appearances.
- The Dutch title for this episode is "Het toneelstuk".